Governor Vacancies Sitwell Junior School
A number of governor vacancies have arisen on the governing body at Sitwell. We are looking for applicants who have a community interest. They can be a parent or a member of the local community. The governing body are looking for individuals who have skills that could be used to assist the Headteacher deliver what is best for the school. Sitwell is currently going through the academy process and would like to attract people with the right skill set that will ensure continued success.
The role involves;
* Attending and participating in Full Governing Body Meetings (2-3 hours per term)
* Occasional school visits during the school day
* Governor training as required by the individuals
What will you get out of it?
* Free training
* New transferable skills
* A greater understanding of how the school operates
* The satisfaction of doing something for your community
About Sitwell Junior School
Sitwell Junior School is a “Good” school (OFSTED March 2013) on the journey to “Outstanding”. It has a dedicated and hard working staff body and supportive Governing Body. The school prides itself on its commitment to high standards in all areas and has strengths in the arts and sport.