As it is science week, why not encourage your child to enter the annual science competition. All they need to do is create a poster. The theme for 2017 is “Change”. Here are some ideas for posters below:
- What different types of change can we examine in nature?
- How can energy change during reactions?
- What amazing colour changes exist?
- How has our world changed over the years?
- How can science change the world in the future?
You can make a poster about whatever type of change you like, and enter into the UK-wide competition with the chance to win an array of prizes, including a copy of the new Roald Dahl’s ‘George’s Marvellous Experiments’ book!
The closing date is Friday 31st March.
What are the rules?
Entries must be 2D and submitted on A4 or A3 paper only. We will accept photos of 3D models.
Work must be original and created by the child – please do not use any templates.
Posters must include the following information (entrant details can be recorded on the back of the poster):
- Entrant name and entrant age
- Age category (Intermediate 1: Year 3 – Year 4 or Intermediate 2: Year 5 – Year 6)
- School name and address
We cannot wait to see the finished posters and once completed, please hand in to your child’s class teacher.